Welcome to Diane Tchakirides Design.
I am a graphic designer, photographer and artist in Seattle, Washington.
inspiration: In art as in life, inspiration can be found in unusual and unexpected places. I look for surprises in my daily travels and try to remember to slow down and notice the beauty, humor and (sometimes) absurdity that's right outside the door.
philosophy: I follow Ken Cory's rules about life:
excerpt from The Jewelry of Ken Cory, Play Disguised.
- Always take the scenic route.
- Never leave the house without your sketchbook and camera.
- Beware of people who take themselves too seriously.
- Make the back look as good as the front.
- Why buy something when you can have the fun of making it yourself?
all images © diane tchakirides 2022